Language laboratory became the Technical Executing Unit for English Language Learning Center in 1993. At the moment, it is called the Technical Executing Unit for Language Learning. This unit aims at helpon faculty members and students master foreign languages, especially English for those who are planning to study abroad. The unit has shown his existency by helping improve English skills with the following programs:
- In 1993 Self Acces Center (SAC) was established to provide learning material for foreign languages that can be used according to their level and their own speed.
- In 1996, the Technical Executing Unit for Language Learning started the Cooperation Network among all Technical Executing Unit for English Learning all over Indonesia.
- Since it was opened, the services provided by the Technical Executing Unit for English Learning have developed so widely as to include other modern foreign languages such as Japanese, French and Mandarin.
From all activities mentioned above, the Technical Executing Unit for Language Learning has a bigger mission to bear, that is, functioning as the embyo of the Faculty of Modern Language, which is expected to open in five years.
Therefore, Study Programs are opened for the following languages:
- Diploma I in English (1989-now)
- Diploma III in English (1995-now)
- Bachelor's Degree in English (2000-now)
- Diploma I in Japanese (since 2002)
- Diploma III in Japanese (since 2002)
- Diploma I in French (since 2002)
- Diploma I in Mandarin (since 2002)
The Situation in UB's Language Lab
|Technical Executing Unit for Language Learning
||Gedung Kantor Pusat Lama Lantai II
Jalan Veteran 65145
||0341 551611, 0341 575777 Pes. 309,
langsung: 0341 575822,
Fax. 0341 575822